DefenCELL® is the most comprehensive and advanced nutrigenomically-active supplement available. Containing both EnduraCell® and GliSODin® as well as host of other cytoprotective micronutrients, DefenCELL® is an ideal daily supplement. Think of DefenCELL® as a ‘Nutrigenomic Multi-Nutrient Formulation’.
Recommended Retail Price
The unique formulation of DefenCELL® contains enzyme-active broccoli sprouts with a patented strain of French cantaloupe, produced for its high levels of antioxidant enzymes. These plant ingredients, both with significant nutrigenomic potential, are combined with selected micronutrients to activate and support the body’s natural cellular detoxification processes, cell-protective and antioxidant defences.
Serving Type: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule (suitable for vegetarians).
Clinical data shows that compounds in DefenCELL® may:
Taking the recommended four capsules of DefenCELL® daily provides:
Each Size ‘0’ DefenCELL® VegeCap® contains:
100% Whole Broccoli Sprout Powder Brassica oleracea var. italica (EnduraCell®) 250 mg; Cucumis melo juice powder 831 mcg eqv. Cucumis melo fresh fruit flesh 831 mg; Chromic chloride hexahydrate 515 mcg eqv. Chromium 100 mcg; Selenomethionine 15.625 mcg eqv. Selenium 6.25 mcg; Zinc amino acid chelate 12.5 mg eqv. Zinc 2.5 mg; Manganese amino acid chelate 12.5 mg eqv. Manganese 1.25 mg; Borax 250 mcg eqv. Boron 28.35 mcg; Molybdenum trioxide 14.92 mcg eqv. Molybdenum 10 mcg; Potassium iodide 32.7 mcg eqv. Iodine 25 mcg eqv. Potassium 7.7 mcg; Tocopherols concentrate – mixed (low-alpha type) 3.9 mg; Calcium ascorbate 7.5 mg eqv. Ascorbic acid 6.18 mg; Calcium pantothenate 10.92 mg eqv. Pantothenic acid 10 mg; Nicotinamide 10 mg; Riboflavin sodium phosphate 6.58 mg eqv. Riboflavin 5.0 mg; Thiamine hydrochloride 6.25 mg eqv. Thiamine 5.57 mg; Pyridoxal-5-phosphate 2.9 mg eqv. Pyridoxine 2.0 mg; Retinol acetate 37.95 mcg eqv. Vitamin A (RE) 33 mcg; Calcium folinate 54.02 mcg eqv. Folinic acid 50 mcg; Levomefolate calcium 54.2 mcg eqv. Levomefolic acid 50 mcg; Biotin 10 mcg; Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 6.25mcg (250IU); Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (Vitamin B12) 12.5 mcg
NOTE: Cell-Logic EnduraCell® is hydroganically grown in a carefully controlled environment to maximise bioactivity. Our hydroganic growing process does not use any herbicides, pesticides or other harmful chemicals. DefenCELL® is GMO free.
Adults: Two capsules twice daily with water.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. For adults, a daily dose of 150 micrograms of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each DefenCELL® capsule contains 2.08 mg gliadin (a component of gluten), equivalent to the gluten content of a tiny breadcrumb.
Store below 30°C away from light and moisture. May be refrigerated.
Very occasionally, gastro-intestinal adverse effects have been reported, and include nausea, gastro-abdominal discomfort and diarrhoea. Limited data available seem to indicate that such effects are limited to certain pre-existing gastro-intestinal conditions, in particular, those with dysbiosis. However, it has been observed that for those affected, the dose can be titrated so that symptoms disappear, and may not recur even after the consumption of larger doses. Download our Product Advisory Statement.
1. Harman, D. Origin and evolution of the free radical theory of aging: a brief personal history, 1954 – 2009. Biogerontology. 2009: 10;773-781
2. Bjelakovic, G et al. Mortality in Randomized Trials of Antioxidant Supplements for Primary and Secondary Prevention: Systematic Review and Meta-analysis JAMA. 2007;297:842-857
3. Peregrin T The New Frontier of Nutrition Science: Nutrigenomics JADA. 2001;101(11):1306
4. Kaput J et al The case for strategic international alliances to harness nutritional genomics for public and personal health. Br J Nutri. 2005 Nov;94(5):623-32.
5. Fenech MF Dietary reference values of individual micronutrients and nutriomes for genome damage prevention: current status and road map to the future. Am J Clin Nutr. 2010 MAy;91(5):14385-14545.
6. Fenech M. Nutritional treatment of genome instability: a paradigm shift in disease prevention and in the setting of recommended dietary allowances. Nutr Res Rev 2003;16:109-22
7. Cloarec M et al. GloSODin, a vegetal SOD with gliadin as preventive against atherosclerosis Eur Ann Allergy Clin Immunol 2007 Feb;39(2):45-50.
8. Fenech M. The Genome Health Clinic and Genome Health Nutrigenomics concepts Mutagenesis 2005; 20(4): 255-269.
9. Riedl MA et al. Oral sulforaphane increases Phase II antioxidant enzymes in human airways Clin Immunol. 2009 Mar; 130(3):244-51.