Terms and Conditions
Cell-Logic Pty Ltd provides a secure and efficient on-line service for the purchase of our products. Placing and finalising an order through this site means that you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. PRODUCT DISCLAIMER
- Cell-Logic makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, of any kind, except as expressly stated herein.
- Any material provided on this website is for information purposes only and is not intended to replace medical advice. We encourage you to consult a healthcare professional if you have any concerns about your health, are starting any health or nutritional related treatment, or for any questions you may have regarding your own or any other party’s medical condition.
2. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- If product/s are defective in any way, incorrectly sent and/or differ from the description provided, Cell-Logic Pty Ltd will offer a full refund or exchange. Please phone or email customer service on (07) 3041 4091 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any problems.
3. REFUNDS/EXCHANGES ARE NOT PROVIDED IF:
- Goods have been processed/opened by the buyer or any third party’; the warranties expressed herein shall be limited to the goods in their unprocessed condition. Under the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) requirements, Cell-Logic cannot accept returns of products once opened.
- Delays have been caused by postal service.
- You have changed your mind or if you believe that the products are not working as intended.
- An error was made by the customer in respect to delivery instructions.
- Customers elect to ‘leave parcel if no-one is home’ and the parcel is not received.
4. OUT OF STOCKS
- Cell-Logic Pty Ltd will endeavour to ensure that all goods ordered by the customer are supplied within a reasonable time-frame. Goods are normally despatched within 24 hours or receipt of order. For orders placed by 12:00 moon on any given day, we will endeavour to despatch the products on the same day.
- Please be aware that some items, due to circumstances outside of our control, may be out of stock. In this case, we will make every effort to contact you immediately by email or phone to notify you and about making alternative arrangements. We may offer you the option to cancel the order in return for a full refund or place the item(s) on back order until arrival of the required product.
5. ORDERS & CANCELLATIONS
- All orders are automatically processed within our secure merchant facility and this process incurs fees. Should you wish to cancel an order, a full refund will be issued, less any transaction and/or other applicable fees incurred by Cell-Logic Pty Ltd due to the cancellation of your order.
- Should an error occur during ordering, please contact us immediately and if your order has not yet been despatched, we will make every effort to amend the order accordingly.
- Cell-Logic will deliver the goods to your nominated delivery address within the time agreed.
- Delivery address is the address where the goods are to be delivered as stated on the order.
- Delivery and handling within Australia for orders totalling less than $200 is $8.00 unless otherwise stated.
- Free delivery is applicable for orders of retail products over $200.00 within Australia.
- Orders over $300.00 within Australia will be sent free of charge via Express Post.
- Temperature sensitive products such as DefenCell and GliSODin will be despatched via Express Courier to ensure faster delivery. These items are not despatched on Fridays in order to minimise transit time.
- As we cannot anticipate or control the conditions under which the goods are transported, Cell-Logic cannot be responsible for damage of any nature resulting from the use and/or reliance on the delivery of our goods.
- Cell-Logic utilises the services of Australia Post or reliable third-party freight couriers or freight forwarders within Australia, together with International Pack and Track, Express Courier International and Registered Post for overseas orders. Customers may nominate other means of delivery at their own cost.
- Cell-Logic Pty Ltd is not responsible for Customs or Duties charged once orders have left its premises. We request that customers check with local postal authorities prior to placing an order to determine if Customs or Import Duties are applicable in their country.
- Times quoted for delivery of goods are estimates only. All goods must be checked on receipt. The customer is deemed to have accepted goods delivered as being in conformity with the customer’s order and merchantable quality unless the customer notifies Cell-Logic within 48 hours of delivery.
7. TEMPERATURE-SENSITIVE PRODUCTS
- Several of our products contain enzyme-active ingredients which do not tolerate high temperatures over extended periods of more than 3-4 days.
- We keep our warehouse climate-controlled all year round at 21-22 degrees C.
- It is recommended that in hot weather (> 25-30 degrees C), our products are stored in a dark, dry location, preferably under air-conditioning or refrigeration.
- The price applicable to a product is the price shown on the website and recorded on the invoice pertaining to that supply. Our prices may change from time to time and these changes will be updated accordingly on the website.
- This Agreement, its Terms and Conditions and the use of this site shall be governed by the laws in existence in Australia. Cell-Logic products marked with an Aust L number on the label’s front panel are manufactured under the strict guidelines of the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
- Using your personal information
- Your privacy is an important consideration and we will never pass on to any other party any personal details you provide during the course of doing business.
- Cell-Logic’s compliance with Australian privacy requirements includes:
- our commitment to compliance with the laws governing privacy requirements
- our commitment that we never pass on your email address or other such information
- our policy regarding the management of electronic and other records; this includes our technology systems as well as the training our staff receive in this regard.
- Generally, we use your personal information for our activities and business and in our efforts to expand and improve our business.
- For the purpose of fulfilling your order
- Providing you with information about our products and services, including dealing with any inquiry or complaint.
- Providing product information and technical data to clinicians
- Periodically providing marketing communications, newsletters and alerts, surveys and invitations and offers for products including new products that may be of interest to you (if we do so, we will provide you with a simple means to opt out)
11. SPECIAL NOTES FOR CLINICIANS
- COMPLIANCE WITH REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS
- Our primary focus is in the formulation and supply of therapeutic products; these products are listed on the TGA database and details are updated annually. Cell-Logic complies with the strict conditions imposed by TGA. In addition, we carry several products which are classified as food products; these are not under the auspices of TGA and are instead regulated by FSANZ. (Food Standards Australia and New Zealand)
- It is the clinician’s responsibility to ensure compliance with any applicable State and Federal laws, including those of the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 and any other law which regulates the display, recommendation and sale of goods.