In this recorded FxMedicine podcast with Andrew Whitfield-Cook, Dr Christine Houghton discusses the science of antioxidants as it applies to the clinical practice of Nutritional Medicine.
- Do human cells really need high dose ‘antioxidants’?
- The newer science of redox balance
- How the emerging science of Nutrigenomics MUST change the way we consider antioxidants as supplements
- How some common antioxidant block the cell’s danger signals
- Optimising cellular function using an upstream approach