Mary is a degree-qualified Naturopath who believes in combining evidence-based research & holistic naturopathic skills to assist in addressing the root cause of imbalance and ill health.
Implementing naturopathic principles primarily implementing ‘Food as Medicine’ and nutrigenomics philosophy of the G.E.M.M protocol is often a key foundation in treating the cause.
Special areas of interest include
• Chronic health conditions
• Digestive issues & intolerances
• Women's health & hormonal imbalance
• Stress management & anxiety
• Sleep disturbance & insomnia
Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)
Adv. Dip. Naturopathy
Adv. Dip. Western Herbal Medicine
Adv. Dip. Nutrition